Soft-boiled eggs and cheesecloths
- 4slices of crusty bread with nuts and dried fruits
- 250 ml1 cupPacific Rock cheese
- freshly ground pepper
- 4large eggs
Tip: once you have completed a step, click on it to cross it off.
- Preheat the oven to 260 ° C (500 ° F). Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the slices of bread into long sticks. Place on the baking sheet and sprinkle with cheese. Add pepper to taste.
- Place the eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil. When the water boils, cover and remove from the heat immediately. Cook for 4 minutes. Rinse with cold water.
- Meanwhile, bake bread 3 to 5 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Cut one end of each egg and place in egg cups. Serve with the cheese noodles which should be soaked in the egg.